Blog Archives

Cardinals 18, 49ers 15

I confess I missed some of the “action” in Sunday’s game against the Cardinals. I kept getting distracted by some paint drying on a nearby wall. Apparently, Bradley Pinion was winning a spirited punting duel against former 49er Andy Lee, with 7

Tagged with: , , , , , , ,
Posted in Post Game Spread

Back to You, Ed

NFL season: Take Two. Let’s try this again. Where were we? 0-3 and dead last in the NFC West. Next up, at Arizona. This would normally be an automatic 0-4, but the Cardinals seem to have fallen apart about as

Tagged with: , , , , , , ,
Posted in Game Previews

49er 2015 Draft Recap

The results are in and we now know the names of the ten players who will waste their first year in the NFL learning schemes and systems from lousy coaches who will be fired in a year or two. Enjoy

Tagged with: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
Posted in Draft Reaction

Something Old, Something Flew

The first days of Free Agency were typically entertaining, and as expected, the 49ers sat out the league wide scrum. Also as expected, Dashon Goldson went trolling for dollars and wound up on the opposite coast in Tampa Bay. Delanie

Tagged with: , , , , , , , , , ,
Posted in FOS Speculation

Less Is More

Thanks to the number one rated defense, a mistake free offense, good special teams, and punter Andy Lee, the 49ers have won the field position battle in almost every game this year. Usually by a whopping margin. This helps the

Tagged with: , , , , , , , , , , , ,
Posted in Lunatic Ravings

R-E-S-P-E-C-T (just a little bit)

Harbaugh vs Harbaugh, Lewis vs Willis, Gore vs Rice, and Ravens D vs Niners D. These will be the story angles that will be beaten to death by the time Thursday’s game kicks off. We do not intend to flog

Tagged with: , , , , , , , , , , , ,
Posted in Game Previews

Mugging in Motown

Have I mentioned the San Francisco 49ers are BACK?! Are we through shocking the world yet? We’ve taken down the Dream Team in Philly and Sunday we took down the Darling Team in Detroit. For the third straight game, the

Tagged with: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
Posted in Post Game Spread

The Hot Seat Trio

Patrick Willis pocketed $29 million yesterday, which did not bother 99% of the 49er fan base one bit. The other 1% weren’t bothered by Willis getting the dough, but were displeased at losing the long cherished ability to call the

Tagged with: , , , , , ,
Posted in FOS Speculation
2019 Schedule
9-8: W 49ers 31, Buccaneers 17
9-15: W 49ers 41,Bengals 17
9-22: W 49ers 24, Steelers 20
9-29: BYE

10-7: W 49ers 31, Browns 3
10-13: W 49ers 20, Rams 7
10-20: W 49ers 9, Washington 0
10-27: W 49ers 51, Panthers 13
10-31: W 49ers 28, Cardinals 25

11-11: L Seahawks 27, 49ers 24
11-17: W 49ers 36, Cardinals 26
11-24: W 49ers 37, Packers 8

12-1: L Ravens 20, 49ers 17
12-8: W 49ers 48, Saints 46
12-15: L Falcons 29, 49ers 22
12-21: W 49ers 34, Rams 31
12-29: W 49ers 26, Seahawks 21

Playoffs

01-11: W 49ers 27, Vikings 10
01-19: W 49ers 37, Packers 20
02-20: L Chiefs 31, 49ers 20

2019 Draft Class
1. DE Nick Bosa, Ohio State
2. WR Deebo Samuel, South Carolina
3. WR Jalen Hurd, Baylor
4. P Mitch Wishnowsky, Utah
5. LB Dre Greenlaw, Arkansas
6. TE Kaden Smith, Stanford
6. OT Justin Skule, Vanderbilt
6. DB Tim Harris, Virginia
 
2019 Prognostications

Closest to the Pin:
   Bakkentom: 10-6
   Bullit: 10-6

Grumpy: 9-7
Skeebers: 8-8
Mr Fletch: 7-9
NJ49er: 7-9
Winder: 7-9

Archives